What's new in HRPro 6.11?
December 1, 2009
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2000 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2009. HRPro 7.0 (release at Jan 2, 2010) will no longer support SQL Server 2000 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2000 are required to migrate to SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008.
- New Logic: No MPF contribution if employee work less than 60 days
- Add: Webleave Setup (Screenshot)
- Add: Option to Show Current Year Taken in Webleave Setup (Screenshot)
- Add: Checkbox Option to Disable Cross Leave Period checking in Leave Module Setup (Screenshot)
- Employee Master added field PF Cert No. (Screenshot)
- Support MPF Remittance Statement formats for AXA China Region Trustees Limited
- New Document: Business Alert Query Samples
- New Article: Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista
- New Article: How to disable "Open file - Security warning" in Windows XP?
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement