What's New in HRPro 6.3?
- Allow to import Position History from Excel File, see How to import Employee Position History from Excel?
- Allow to Import Education History from Excel File, see How to import Employee Education History from Excel?
- Added "Not In" Operator in Report Control
- added check box option No Pay days Read from Leave Module in Payroll Setup
- Performance improvement when opening employee master screen as well as calculating 12 months average wages
- performance improvement when opening payroll adjustment screen
- Allow to export Employee Master to Excel for terminated employees and All employees
- Added GoogleMaps button in Employee Master to locate the address
- WebLeave now fully compatible with Internet Explorer 8 and FireFox 3
- Added Saturday treat as Full Half Day option in Global Working Hours
- Added checkbox visible in webleave to Leave Type PLFLT
- Attendance module now consider half-day leave
- Added Leave Calendar in WebLeave
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement.