What's new in HRPro 6.9?
October 2, 2009
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2000 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2009. HRPro 7.0 (release at Jan 2, 2010) will no longer support SQL Server 2000 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2000 are encouraged to migrate to SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008.
- Added: Annual Leave Entitlement added year of service 10 and 11 and over
- Added: BEA (Bank of East Asia) MPF interface file generation
- Update: The subject and content of the Email Output is user-definable
- New Document: MPF Trustee System that HRPro currently supported
- New Document: Bank Autopay System that HRPro currently supported
- New Document: Import Holidays for 2010
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact ERPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement