What's new in HRPro 7.10?
November 1, 2010
We are constantly working on improving ERPro/HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in ERPro/HRPro's updates.
- HRPro on Facebook - HRPro invites you to join the conversation, become a fan, and follow us.
- Usage of Quick Text
- Coming Soon: Mobile Employee Portal for Smart Phone
- New Upload Support Site: DROPitTOhrpro to allow users to upload file to us. (password is hrpro)
- Added "Part-Time Employee" checkbox in Employee Master for Daily Part-Time MPF Calculation
- Added MPF Information and P.Fund Tab to Prepaid Payroll Adjustment for Daily Part-time employee
- Added MPF Minimum Daily and MPF Maximum Daily in Payroll Setup
- Added option: Final Payment Based on Current Month Average Wages (Default No) in Payroll Setup
- Added option: None to Salary By in Employee Master
- Added new field: Report To in Employee Master
- New Report: Position Reports to Listing (PLRRL)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact ERPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade arrangement