What's new in HRPro 7.5?
June 1, 2010
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New web module: Employee Self Service as part of Employee Portal
- Employee Self Service consists of: Attendance Record, Update Personal Particulars, Salary History and Change Password.
- Added Notice Board to Employee Portal
- Added Phone List to Employee Portal
- Employee Master - Salary History Tab - added button Show Average/Regarded Wage to improve performance
- Added field Personal Email to Employee Master
- Added Attachment function (for doctor certificate, etc) to WebLeave
- Added Salary History and Salary Details to Employee Portal
- Added checkbox option Enable HR Receives Approved/Rejected Email to Employee Portal (WebLeave) Setup
- Remove Web Module in menu to improve performance
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact ERPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade arrangement