What's New in HRPro 5.4
September 1, 2008
- Holiday Text File for 2009 is ready to download and import - see How to Import Holidays from the Holiday Text File?
- Supported Generate Payroll Auto-pay File by Employee Class (PLPAP)
- In Payroll Batch Adjustment Screen (PLFPA), enabled search employee number by key stroke
- IR56G Screen (PLFGA)- added leave Hong Kong date
- Employee Master Screen (PLFEE) IRD Tab - Added checkbox "Conditionally granted a share option" for IR56E
- Added Generate Prepaid Payroll Auto-pay File (PLPPP)
- Added Auto-pay Transfer Report for Prepaid Payroll Batch (PLRPR)
- Supported Auto-pay Transfer File Format for Bank of China BOC
- Supported Auto-pay Transfer File Format for The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. BTMU
- Added Report: Payroll Summary Report by Employee Class, Department (PLRCD)
- Added Report: Payroll Summary Report by Employee Class, Cost Centre (PLRCO)
- Added "Simple Excel Header/Footer" check box option in Top Menu - Tools - Options
- Added Document: How to execute adhoc query? in ERPro User Portal
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact ERPro Support Team by email email@example.com or phone 2782-0669 for upgrade arrangement.