HRPro Desktop Client Setup Procedure
- Make sure the current windows user have local administrator rights and UAC (User Account Control) turned off
- Locate the HRPRO share folder in My Network Place and map to a disk drive (say P: )
- Double Click HRPRO.msi from the \setup folder in the mapped drive.
- Follow the instruction on screen.
- After the setup is finished, create an HRPRo shortcut on the Desktop that is pointed to p:\HRPRO.exe
- Double Click the shortcut to launch HRPro
- After logged in, from the Main Menu, on the top menu, select Help - About HRPro – Register… Button, paste the license key to register. (See How to Register HRPro? )
- Desktop Client Setup completed