What's new in HRPro 8.1?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added: Employee Copy to other company (with leave history)
- Added: Employee Copy to other company with different Employee No.
- Added: Option to show Birthday or not in Employee Portal's Company Calendar in Employee Portal Setup
- Added: MPF Submission Excel File for BOCI-PRUDENTIAL TRUSTEE LIMITED
- Added: MPF Submission Excel File for BANK OF EAST ASIA (TRUSTEES) LIMITED
- Added: Contact Person for MPF Submission
- Added: Attendance Record enable Lunch In/Out
- Added: Display leave balance during leave entry
- Added: New Full Pay Sick Leave Entitlement - 14 days per year (entitled in every month start in advance)
- Added: Enable Authorized or not for Roster Table in order to disable inactive Roster
- Added: New Report: Below Minimum Wage Report
- Changed: More Chinese Language Translation
- Added: New button in Annual Leave Forfeiture: Forfeit Last Year Balance Brought Forward at As of Date
- Changed: Allow import WORK_DAYS, OT_HRS to OT_HRS5
- Changed: Rename the term Payroll Adjustment to Payroll Amendment
- Changed: User Configurable Payroll Cheque Format
- Added: New enquiry: Leave History by Year in Employee Master
- Added: User definable Pay Slip Heading
- Added: New support document: How to setup and run HRPro Desktop Client if Windows User do not have local administrator rights
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade arrangement