Generate IR56B Batch (2018 Format)
This screen allows you to generate the IR56B tax sheets for employee in a particular financial year. If the tax sheets have already been generated, you would be warned before overwriting them.
Select each Employer to create different IR56B batches if you have multiple employer per database.
The IR56B tax sheets are conformed to the standards from the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department. They would contain all the necessary information about your employee and the accumulated earnings over the taxation year.
Click the Start IR56B Generation to generate the IR56B records, make sure the payroll batches within the taxation year are all protected and the employee meet below criteria.
- Hong Kong Income Tax Taxable is checked at Employee Master, IR tab
- Non-Employee for IR56M is not checked at Employee Master, IR tab
- Employee is not terminated or the Terminated Date is after the taxation year. If Accumulate IR56B/F/M by HKID turned on, also included those employees that the termination date is within the taxation year.
- The Employee's Employer is the selected Employer
- Total Taxable Income greater than zero (if Allow create zero amount IR form even if payroll amount is zero in Taxation Module Setup is not turned on)
After that you can use the IR56B Amendment (2018 Format) for any adjustment.
By default, IR56B accumulated per employee number per sheet unless the Accumulate IR56B/M by HKID is checked in Taxation Module Setup.
If the check-box option Allow create zero amount IR form even if payroll amount is zero in Taxation Module Setup is turned on, even there is no payroll batch exists in the taxation year, a zero amount IR56B forms for the eligible employees will be generated.