Allow Business Alert to work with Windows Task Manager
In order to allow Business Alert to work with Windows Task Manager to schedule tasks, proper access permission should be granted.
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
2. Select the HRPro Website for which you need to modify permissions
3. Go to Basic Settings and see which application pool you're using. Usually it is named DefaultAppPool
4. Go to Application pools and find application pool from #3
5. Right click the application pool and select Advance Settings...
6. Change the Identity from ApplicationPoolIdentity to LocalSystem.
7. Click OK to continue.