What's new in HRPro 7.9?
- HRPro on Facebook - HRPro invites you to join the conversation, become a fan, and follow us.
- Payroll Adjustment in Table Grid View
- Pay Type Definition in Table Grid View
- New option in Employee Portal Setup: Require Approval for All Approvers
- Employee Portal: added Subordinate Attendance Record
- Employee Master: Allowed Upper and Lower Case for Employee Surname and Othername
- Late Tolerance can consider last day OT minutes
- Employee Portal: Allowed 3rd Approver
- Employee Portal: Added option All to Leave Type in Leave History and Subordinate Leave History
- New Document: What is Average Monthly Wage?
- New Document: IIS Security Guidance for Employee Portal
- New Document: Database Backup Strategy
- Kingdom Technology Consulting (HK) Ltd. is appointed as sole distributor of HRPro effective Oct 1, 2010
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade arrangement