What's New in HRPro 11.11?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2005 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2014. HRPro 12.0 (release at Jan 2, 2015) will no longer support SQL Server 2005 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2005 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Add Group Join Date to Employee Master
- New Check-box option Prints Company Name in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab.
- Added Currency in Company Setup
- Added Com Leave Entitlement Retention Days in Leave Module Setup
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.