What's new in HRPro 12.01?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2005 running HRPro was ended on December 31, 2014. HRPro 12.01 is no longer support SQL Server 2005 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2005 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Added Help button for Context-Sensitive Online Help on each screen
- New User Guide: How to import Leave Entry from Excel File?
- New User Guide: How to import Leave Type from Excel?
- New User Guide: How HRPro calculates Annual Leave Actual Balance (with Future)?
- New User Guide: Shortcuts Menu Management
- Modernize the User Interface Style for Mobile Employee Portal
- Mobile Employee Portal required Registration
- Employee Portal provided Simplified Chinese Interface
- New check-box option: Leave Balance include Pending Approval in Employee Portal Setup
- New check-box option: Show Casual Leave Balance in Employee Portal Setup
- Maternity Leave available for male employee (to handle the coming Paternity Leave)
- Added options Average Regarded Wages to Double Pay Report based on in Payroll Module Setup
- Renamed Options to Personal Options
- Add web site link for The Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data in top menu, help
- Follow us on Google+
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.