What's new in HRPro 8.2?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added: New Document: How HRPro supports Minimum Wage Ordinance?
- Added: New Report: Hourly Wage Report
- Added: Approved Leave, Future Adjustment and Future Balance in Leave History Tab of Employee Master
- Added: Checkbox Option Annual Leave treated as (Half Day/Full Day) in Shift Code Maintenance
- Changed: Renamed the term Public Holiday to Holiday
- Added: Calculate Rest Day Pay, Lunch Break Pay in Hourly Wage Report and Below Minimum Wage Report
- Added: New Leave Nature: Rest Day (Full Pay)
- Added: Copy All to Excel in Right Click Menu - as a shortcut to Select All + Copy to Excel
- Added: Leave by Time in Employee Portal
- Changed: Renamed the term Leave Approval to Leave Application
- Added: Option Enable Superior view Subordinate Leave History/Subordinate Attendance Record for Employee Portal
- Changed: Rewrite Date Picker in Apply Leave for Employee Portal
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade arrangement