What's new in HRPro 8.6?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added: New Column: Other Full Pay Leave to Hourly Wage Report, Below Minimum Wage Report
- Updated: When press Page up/Page Down in Employee Master, navigate the active employees only. To navigate all employees, press Numpad 9 and 3.
- Updated: Allow to amend the Pay by (Cheque/Autopay) in Payroll Amendment/Mid-month Payroll Amendment
- Added: The check-box option Lunch Break with Pay in Global Working Hours and Shift Code
- Added: The selection Employee No. and Date to in Attendance Enquiry
- Added: New Report: Promotion Report
- Added: Option Default use Regular hours for In/Out time when importing Attendance Records (No OT) in attendance setup
- Added: Support License key per each terminal server session
- Updated: Handle the restore from SQL Server 2008R2 properly.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement.