What's new in HRPro 12.02?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Utilize the features for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- New System Manager Report: HRPro Setup Change Log
- Added Attendance Performance and Subordinate Attendance Performance to Employee Portal
- New option: Output to PDF in Report Control
- New System Manager Report: User Effective Rights Report
- New Support Document: HRPro Web Application Server Deployment (for Web Client) on Windows Server 2012
- Revised HRPro Online Demonstration
- Added page Main Menu to HRPro Screens and Reports
- Revised Support Document: HRPro Employee Portal Installation Procedure on Windows Server 2008
- Added Produce Personal Data Protection Backup check box option to Database Backup
- Added Useful Links in HRPro Help Center
- New option: Menu Tree with Icon in Personal Options
- New FAQ: Icons missing in HRPro 12?
- New Support Document: How to make an Administrator user account in Windows 8
- Rename the term Miss Punch to Missed Punch
- Employee Leave report by month added AM/PM/TI
- Allow Generate Payroll Auto-pay File by Auto-pay file format
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.