What's new in HRPro 12.07?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added Qualifications and Skills to Master Setup
- Renamed Education History to Qualifications and Skills
- Added Department selection in Generate Payroll Batch/Generate Mid-Month Payroll Batch
- Added [PAY_TYPE1_AMT] to [PAY_TYPE15_AMT] to User Defined Formula
- Enabled Auto Bonus to calculate the Year End Bonus/Double Pay/13th month salary according to a User Defined Formula and automatically release the bonus at the Auto Bonus Release Month (Auto Bonus is defined in Employee Class, Auto Bonus Tab)
- Added check-box option Allow take leave even if Roster is not defined (for Roster Employees) in Leave Module Setup
- Support IR56M: Notification of Remuneration Paid to Persons Other Than Employees, see How to prepare IR56M
- New feature: Leave Type controlled by Employee Class
- Taxation Income Report now the columns are broken by IRD Category
- Added check-box option Prints Join Date to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip Tab
- Added check-box option Prints Date of Birth to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip Tab
- Allow Auto Employee Number when Employee Import
- New Check-box option: Treat "Group Join Date" as "Annual Leave Entitlement Start Date" in Leave Module Setup, Annual Leave Tab
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.