What's new in HRPro 14.09?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2008 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2017. HRPro 15.0 (release at Jan 2, 2018) will no longer support SQL Server 2008 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2008 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 before upgraded to HRPro 15
- Added check-box option Employer Voluntary Contribution based on Basic Salary to Payroll Module Setup, MPF tab (Web Client Only)
- Added option Allow Leave Hours only in multiples of in Leave Type (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Event Calendar show Legend to Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Company Calendar show Legend to Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Drill Down on Company Calendar to Leave Type (Web Client Only)
- To comply with the latest IR56B Specifications (Apr 2017) from Inland Revenue Department, the term Overseas Company in item 13 is changed to Non-Hong Kong company, see IR56B Amendment, IR56B Sample Output, IR56B Replacement Sample Output
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added Name of Company, Name of Company (Chinese), Business Registration No. for IR56M to Employee Master, IR tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Allow take Leave during the month of birthday only to Leave type that is good for the Birthday Leave Leave Nature (Web Client Only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.