What's new in HRPro 16.01?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added Format Requirements to MPF Account
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added checkbox options Use Last Month Average Regarded Wages if 12-month Average Wages is less than Last Month Average Regarded Wages and (for Injury Leave Allowance Only) to Payroll Module Setup, Payroll tab, EAO2007 panel (Web Client Only)
- Added Pay by Cash option for Payment Method to Employee Master, Personal Info tab (Web Client Only)
- Added Full Pay Sick Leave Entitlement tab to Leave Entitlement Class (Web Client Only)
- Renamed Sick Leave 2 to Injury Leave
- Renamed Sickness Allowance 2 to Injury Leave Allowance
- Added Boolean variable [IsProbationPayment] to User Defined Formula
- Added check-box option Enable Overtime Days/Hours Overwrite (Recommend No) to Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab
- Added check-box options When Com Leave based on days, allow "OT by Whole Day," "OT by AM/PM", "OT by Time" to Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab (Web Client Only)
- New function in Attendance Module: Overtime Compensation compensated by Leave Process (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Compensated by Leave to OT Type (Web Client Only)
- Allow removing Email Addresses when Announce Notice
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.