What's new in HRPro 9.3?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New: Added support for Amendment of maximum level of relevant income for MPF contributions to $25,000 with effect from 1 June 2012
- New: Added 6 more User Definable Pay Type (from 9 to 15). See Payroll Module Setup
- New: Payroll Cost Centre added Sub Account Code
- New: Added column Lunch Short in Attendance Report PLRAT and Attendance Record
- New: Added check box Check Badge Number Duplication in Company Setup
- New: Generate Payroll Auto-pay File now considers Salary Pay Date
- New: Added new columns: MPF EE Retention, MPF ER Retention, ORSO EE and ORSO ER to Payroll Summary Report
- Update: HRPro System Requirements
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for the upgrade arrangement.