What's new in HRPro 9.4?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New: HRPro is now compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- New: Payment In Lieu of Notice is default to taxable and IRD Category is defaulted to Back Pay category
- IRD Notice: Payments in lieu of Notice accrued on or after 1 April 2012 will be assessed to salaries tax
- New: Summary Check box in Report Control to print the summary/total only even for Excel Reporting
- Update: The MPF Enrollment Dead Line in HRPro Reminder now considers Sunday/Holiday.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for the upgrade arrangement.