Work with Report Control
Report Control allow you to control how to present the content of the report.
In the Report Control, you can define the filter conditions, which columns to display on report, what is the sorting order, where is the report output to and define some reporting options.
Click Add new condition to add a new condition.
From the Field Column, select the Column that you wish to filter. Nearest all the Column in the Report is available to select.
From the Operator Column, select the Operator for comparison.
Equal Show the data that is exactly equal the given value
Not Equal Show the data that is not equal the given value
Contains Show the data that contains in the given value
Not Contains Show the data that does not contain in the given value
Begin with Show the data that is begin with the given value
Between Show the data that is between 2 given values (use .. to separate the values)
In Show the data that is in one of the given list of values (use , to separate the values), e.g.
Not In Show the data that is not in one of the given list of values
> or = Show the data that is greater than or equal to the given value
< or = Show the data that is less than or equal to the given value
> Show the data that is greater than the given value
< Show the data that is less than the given value
Select “And/or” when multiple conditions is given.
- Report Control can only filter rows. i.e. whether to print 1000 rows or 10 rows on the report (filer by the given Conditions)
- If each row is a specific employee, Report Control can filter employees, e.g. Employee Name begin with Chan
- If each row is a specific Leave Date, Report Control can filter dates e.g. Leave Date >= 2014/01/01 and Leave Date <= 2014/06/30
- The AND/OR column that can be suppressed by unchecked the Disable "OR" in Report Control in Company Setup, General tab.
- When the AND/OR column is available, and if more than one logical operator is used in a statement, AND is evaluated first, and then OR.
- Select the 1st Order by drop down to select the column you want to sort by.
- Select the 2nd Order by drop down to select the second column you then by want to sort.
- Ascending means smallest to largest, 0 to 9, and/or A to Z and
- Descending means largest to smallest, 9 to 0, and/or Z to A.
(available only for Excel Reporting)
Output To Excel
If available, when create an Excel File of the Report
Output To Grid
If available, will create the output and display the result inside a grid
Output To PDF
If available, will create a PDF file of the report
Output To Email
If available, will display the Output to Email preview screen and optionally send email to the employees.
Inside the hamburger button, there is a sub-menu for various options and settings of this report.
Select the columns of the Excel Report that you wish to output. Click the Save button to save the changes.
Excel Autofilter - when available and checked, will add the Excel Autofilter feature to each column heading.
Print with Gridlines - print grid lines on report when print to printer
Load Report Selections
Load the saved selected conditions and column selections