IR56F Notice of Employee Cessation 2018 Form
IR56F is the Form to report to IRD for Employee cessation of Employment. Before doing IR56F, you must input the termination date and termination reason for the terminated employee in Employee Master.
Click the New button to add a IR56F record
Employees with the below criteria will be shown on the list.
- Your Managed Employees
- The Termination Date is inputted
- Hong Kong Income Tax Taxable is checked at Employee Master, IR tab
- Non-Employee for IR56M is not checked at Employee Master, IR tab
- The checkbox option IR56F/G Printed in Employee Master, IR tab is not checked
- No IR56G or IR56F (2018 Format) record exists
- Total Payroll Amount within the taxation year is greater than zero
Select the Employee(s) that you want to create IR56F record and then click the Proceed button.
After the Click the Proceed, system will accumate the taxable income from the payroll batches within the taxation year, the payroll batches are NOT NECESSARY posted .
The IR56F record(s) are created and are ready to adjust if any,
Click the Print Button to Print the IR56F.
IR56F Sample Output
Format according to IR56F Specifications from IRD (Apr 2018)
Starting from May 2019, a new requirement specification for form IR56F (May 2019) is required the employer to prepare the IR56F in XML format and upload to the Employer's Return e-Filing Services (ER e-Filing Services). See How to prepare IR56F
Employers can continue to submit the IR56F forms printed by IR56F Notice of Employee Cessation 2018 Form in HRPro under the Old Specification in hard copy until further notice.