Employee Portal - Cancel Leave Request and Approval Process
- Employee Log in to Employee Portal.
- From the menu, select Leave Application Status.
- Locate the approved leave# and click the View/Cancel button.
- The Leave Application is opened. Click the Cancel button.
- The Cancel Leave Request page opens.
- Enter a remarks (optional).
- Click Submit button.
- The Cancel Leave Request Email Notification will be sent to approver(s).
- Approver click the link in the Cancel Leave Request Email Notification (or login Employee Portal directly and go to Cancel Request Approval).
- Approver select Approve or Reject to Approve/Reject this Cancel Leave Request.
- Optionally HR Officer can select WebLeave Application in HRPro to Approve/Reject this Cancel Leave Request
- An Email Notification will then be sent to the applicant to notify him of the results.
* Cancel Leave Request workflow is available only if the Enable "Cancel Leave Request" for Leave not taken in Employee Portal setup is turned on.
# If the Even for Past Leave option in Employee Portal Setup is not checked, only future leave will be available to Cancel.