Annual Leave Entitlement in Leave Entitlement Class Explanation
- Anniversary Year – Employees will have entitlement released at the date of anniversary.
- Calendar Year – Employees will have the entitlement released at the starting date (e.g. January 1 of each year) and entitled the days you specify in the Entitlement (days).
- Calendar Year (Entitled at Anniversary) - Employees will have the entitlement released at the starting date (e.g. January 1 of each year) and entitled the combined days before and after the anniversary year of that employee.
When checked, the entitlement is in advance, that is, employees will have future entitlement at the date of anniversary or January 1 of each year.
l The entitlement will eligible after 3 months of service
l The Actual Entitlement will always accumulate day by day
Eligible Entitlement - Example
- Commencement date of employment: 2013/07/01.
- Entitlement year 1 is 7 days
- Entitlement year 2 is 8 days
- Entitlement year 3 is 9 days
Not In Advance