What's new in HRPro 8.11?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added User-Defined Fields 16-20 for checkbox option
- Added Option: Pay Type Visible checkbox in Payroll Module Setup
- Added New Checkbox Option: Own Department Only for Employee Portal Company Calendar in Employee Master
- Added New Checkbox Option: Webleave Allow Backdate Application in Leave Type
- Added New Option: Webleave Day Decimal Place in Leave Type
- Added New Pay Type: Wages in Lieu of Notice
- Added New Table: Work Location
- New Document: How to install Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 Express Edition for HRPro
- Added Column Selection button in Report Control when printing Excel Report
- Added Option: Check HKID Duplication in Company Setup
- The term MPF Enrollment Date in Employee Master is renamed to Commence Date
- New Document: Print Word Document
- New Document: How to upgrade HRPro using the UPGRADE utility?
- New Document: Amendment of Minimum Level of Relevant Income or MPF Contribution to $6,500 with effect from 1 November 2011
- New Document: How to customize Email Content when Email Pay Slip?
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement