What's new in HRPro 10.05?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Support Output IR56B Data File in XML format for online eTax submission
- New Demonstration: HRPro Grouping Demonstration
- How to print IR56B?
- New: Added checkbox option Rest Day Entitlement based on one rest day in every period of seven days.
- New: Added option Rest Day Taken includes: 1. Roster Table, 2. Rest Day (Full Pay) Nature, 3. Rest Day (Not Full Pay) Nature
- New: Added Rest Day Entitled in Employee Master
- New: Statutory Holiday Adjustment in Leave Adjustment
- New Report: Statutory Holiday Balance Report
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for the upgrade arrangement.