What's new in HRPro 10.10?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New: OT Type 7, OT Type 8 in Employee Master
- New: Employee Portal: Allow apply OT Com Leave by Time
- New Report: OT-Pay Report
- New: Check-box option for Enable Over-Time Compensation Application for individual employee in Employee Master
- New: Check-box option for EAO2007 exemption in Employee Master
- New: Check-box options for No Late In Calculation, No Early Out Calculation, No Short Calculation, No Lunch Late In Calculation, No Lunch Early Out Calculation, No Lunch Short Calculation in Global Working Hours and Shift Code
- New: Display Join Date in "Update Personal Particulars" in Employee Portal
- New Help Center Document: Error: [DBNETLIB] SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for the upgrade arrangement.