What's new in HRPro 13.01?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- What's new in Web Client 13?
- Added check-box option Enable IR56M in Taxation Module Setup
- Added check-box option Enable 40 Weeks of Service checking for Paternity leave in Leave Module Setup, General tab
- Added check-box option Attendance Update for unposted payroll periods only in Attendance Module Setup
- Added Address 2 to Place of Residence provided in Employee Master, IR tab.
- Added Statutory Holiday information to Employee Master, Leave History tab.
- Increase the Daily Rate Decimal Place from 2 to 4 in Payroll Module Setup, Default Tab
- Added Late Deduction Acct to Payroll Cost Centre
- Added Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited to MPF Trustee System that HRPro currently supported
- Added check-box option Prints Department, Prints Position in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab
- Added Columns Salary Pay Date, Department, Division and Work Location to most Payroll Reports
- Added check-box option Card Time Overwrited in Attendance Enquiry
- New FAQ: The Font and Line height of Web Client is too large
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.