What's new in HRPro 13.03?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Add Export, Import functions in Roster Enquiry (Web Client)
- New FAQ: Why all Chinese Characters on the PDF Report displayed as rectangular box in HRPro Web Client/EPortal?
- Revised Support Document: HRPro Web Application Server Deployment (for Web Client) on Windows Server 2012
- New check-box option Hide instead of delete columns when zero total in Excel Reports in Company Setup, General Tab
- New check-box option Generate MPF Mandatory Contributions to IR56B Remarks in Taxation Module Setup
- New check-box option Ignored $25,000 Consultant/$200,000 Sub-contractor Income limit for IR56M in Taxation Module Setup
- New User Guide: Case Conversion for Merge Codes
- New Report: IR Form Change Log
- Allow amend Department and Employee Class in Payroll Amendment, Other Info tab
- Starting from Employee Portal 13.03, Employee Portal no longer support Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8). Please upgrade to IE 9 or above.
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.