What's new in HRPro 17.02?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Supported USD Employee Salary Package, see How to enable USD Employee Salary Package in User Guide
- HRPro.config settings added key dbConnectionTimeout
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added check-box option Enable Leave by Whole Day + Half Day to Leave Module Setup, General tab (Web Client Only)
- New Access Rights for Employee Master, see Special Access Rights for Employee Master (View Salary, Amend Salary, Limited Edit)
- Added column Pending to Annual Leave grid in Employee Leave History (Web Client Only)
- Added grid Pending Leave Application to Employee leave History (Web Client Only)
- Added dropdown list options Leave Year End Date, Resignation Date, Minus 1 month to Minus 12 months to Allow Leave Taken End Date in Leave Type (Web Client Only)
- Added Boolean Variable [IsContractEndPayment] to User Defined Formula
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.