What's new in HRPro 9.6?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New: Added Status combo box to Attendance Record and Subordinate Attendance Record in Employee Portal
- New: Added field Work Location to Shift Code table.
- New: Added Attendance Remarks Import function
- New: Option OT Truncate to Half Hour in Shift Code/Global Working Hours
- New: The next X month in HRPro Reminder is user-definable.
- New: Automatic included 2013 Holiday Records when upgrade
- Updated: 2013 Holiday Text File is available to download
- New: Added Option Pay By combo box (Autopay/Cheque or others/Based on Employee Master) to Generate Mid-Month Payroll Batch
- New: Handle Overseas Employee MPF Contributions
- New: Added check box for IR56E Printed and IR56F/G Printed in Employee Master
- New: Document How to display Chinese Characters in HRPro on English version of Windows
- Update: Payroll Records will not be overwritten by Generate Payroll Batch if the Payroll Records are ever amended
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.