What's new in HRPro 11.12?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2005 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2014. HRPro 12.0 (release at Jan 2, 2015) will no longer support SQL Server 2005 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2005 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Rename the term Windows Client to Desktop Client
- Modernize the User Interface Style of HRPro Desktop Client
- Modernize the User Interface Style of Employee Portal
- Attachment Manager is available on Web Client
- New FAQ: What is Annual Leave Entitlement by Calendar Year (Entitled at Anniversary)?
- Added check-box option Always count as 365 days per year (even on leap year) to Leave Module Setup
- Added check-box option No Minimum Level for Mid-Month MPF Reserve to Payroll Module Setup
- Added option Full to Default Salary for Mid-Month Payroll Batch in Payroll Module Setup
- Added check-box option Consider Contract End Date for Annual Leave Entitlement in Leave Module Setup
- EPortal: Update Personal Particulars allow upload photo
- EPortal: Modern Look of Company Calendar / Event Calendar
- Support new Autopay Interface File Format: Standard Chartered S2B
- Added 5 more character-based User Defined Fields (21 to 25) for Employee Master
- New Support Document: Chinese Support in HRPro
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.