What's new in HRPro 13.12?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added check-box option Disallow view Salary in Subordinate Profile to Employee Master, EPortal tab
- Save Report Selections in Report Control will save the selected conditions as well as column selections for later use. See Work with Report Control (Web Client)
- Added check-box option Full Pay Sick Leave Balance cannot exceed Statutory Sick Leave Balance to Leave Module Setup, Sick Leave tab
- Revised User Guide: How HRPro calculates Annual Leave Actual Balance (with Future)?
- Employee Portal now supported One website, multiple companies installation
- Enabled pressing the shortcut key Alt-S to sort the on screen table view by Last Update Date descendingly
- Added check-box option Disallow amend WebLeave generated Leave Entry/Adjustment to Leave Module Setup, General tab
- Attendance Import File Format 3 enabled to import Rest Out time and Rest In time. See Attendance Import
- Added Unit Rate 1 to 6 to Employee Master, Appointment History to record the changes made to the daily /hourly rates
- Added AL Entitlement Class to Employee Master, Appointment History to record the changes made to the AL Entitlement Class
- Added Leave Status Column to Attendance Record
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.