What's new in HRPro 14.02?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added new feature Analytics to System Manager (Web Client Only)
- Added new option Weekdays-PH to Daily Salary based on under Payroll Module Setup, Payroll Tab, Prorated Salary / No Pay Rate Basis and Employee Class, Payroll tab
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added Tentative number of working days per month and Tentative number of working hours per day in Company Setup, General tab. It is used for the calculation of item 11a Monthly rate of fixed income in IR56E for the daily/hourly rate employees if applicable. (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option OT From/To validate against Check In/Out Time to Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab (Web Client Only)
- Renamed Overtime Compensation validate against attendance records to OT From/To validate against attendance records in Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab
- Renamed Holiday Pay for first three months employment pay to First three months Holiday Pay in Payroll Module Setup, Payroll tab
- Added Option First three months Holiday Pay to Employee Class, payroll tab (Web Client only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.