What's new in HRPro 17.01?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New Process Erase Personal Data for Terminated Employees in Master Management
- New Support Document: How to upgrade HRPro using the HRProUpgrade utility
- Added check-box option Required Feedbacker Feedback to Appraisal Template
- Added check-box option Required Return to Reviewer for Final Review to Appraisal Template
- Renamed Appraisal Superior Feedback to Appraisal Feedbacker Feedback
- Added Appraisal Feedbacker to Employee Master, EPortal tab (Web Client Only)
- Revised Appraisal Workflow in System Flow
- Revised Generate IR56B Batch function to conform the IR56B (Sep 2019) Specifications from IRD. See How to prepare IR56B and IR56B Sample Output (Web Client Only)
- Renamed IR56B to IR56B (2018 Format) for the IR56B Batches that is not generated by (Sep 2019) Format (Web Client Only)
- Revised IR56M Sample Output to conform the IR56M (Sep 2019) Specifications from IRD
- Revised IR56E Sample Output to conform IR56E (Sep 2019) Specifications from IRD
- Revised IR56G Sample Output to conform IR56G (Sep 2019) Specifications from IRD
- Renamed Post to Protect, Batch Posting to Protect Batch, Undo Posting to Unprotect Batch in order to provide better understanding of the purpose of the function
- Added check-box option Disallow Overtime Compensation compensated by Compensation leave to Employee Master, EPortal tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Disallow Overtime Compensation compensated by OT Pay to Employee Master, EPortal tab (Web Client Only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.