What's new in HRPro 17.06?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- HRPro 17.06 now fully supports Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- The formats of IR56B, IR56E, IR56G, IR56M have sought approval from the Inland Revenue Department (according to Sep 2019 Specifications)
- New FAQ: How to Import 2021 Holidays
- Added option EmailNotificationStyle to HRPro.config settings
- Added option EmailNotificationStyle to EPortal.config settings
- Added Reminder IR56F Batch not yet protected to HRPro Reminder
- Added Reminder IR56M Batch not yet protected to HRPro Reminder
- Added check-box option Relevant Income considers MPFA Maximum Level of Income to Payroll Module Setup, MPF tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Voluntary Contributions started on new month after completion of Probation to Payroll Module Setup, MPF tab (Web Client Only)
- Added options AVC Relevant income x (MC % + VC%) - mandatory contribution and AVC Relevant income x VC% to Voluntary Contribution based on in Payroll Module Setup, MPF tab (Web Client Only)
- Added column AVC Contribute to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Type tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option AVC Contribute to Pay Type Table (Web Client Only)
- Added Numeric Variables [NoOfAbsentInAttendancePeriod], [NoOfLateInInAttendancePeriod], [NoOfEarlyOutInAttendancePeriod], [TotalLateInMinutesInAttendancePeriod], [TotalEarlyOutMinutesInAttendancePeriod], [NoOfSickLeaveDaysInLeavePeriod], [NoOfInjuryLeaveDaysInLeavePeriod], [NoOfNoPayLeaveDaysInLeavePeriod] to User Defined Formula
- Added option DefaultThemeColor to EPortal.config settings
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.