What's new in HRPro 9.8?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New: Check box option Return exact time when calculate leave days from time (otherwise, round up to hours) in Leave Module Setup
- New: Check box option No Actual Annual Leave Entitlement before Probation End Date in Leave Module Setup
- New: Radio button option No Wage for Holiday Pay for first three months employment in Payroll Module Setup
- New: Combo box option 30 Days Maximum for Daily Salary based on in Payroll Module Setup
- New: Field Visa Start Date in Employee Master for overseas employee MPF contributions
- New: Feature Compensation Leave require OT Information in Employee Portal
- New: Section New and Terminated Member Contributions in MPF Excel File Generation (General)
- New: Section Back-payment for Terminated Employees in MPF Excel File Generation (General)
- New: Handle MPF Contributions for age under 18
- Update: Renamed User Rights by Employee Group to Manage Employees by Group
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.