How to setup Expense Claims Workflow?
- turned on Visible in WebLeave Application
- optionally define the Employee Classes that allowed for Expense Claims in the Employee Class tab.
- optionally turned on Expense Entry Required Attachment to ensure supporting documents must be attached during the application.
- optionally input your company policy for Expense Claims into the WebLeave Explanation box.
- optionally define the Maximum Amount allowed to claim for this Expense Type.
3. Define the approvers in Employee Master, EPortal tab. (Select the number of Approver and the Approver order at Approver 1 2 3 4 5 of this expense type)
4. Turn on Enable Expense Claims Application and Enable Expense Claims Approval in Employee Portal Setup, Expense Claims tab
5. Turn on Enable Expense Claims Application in Employee Master, EPortal tab of the Applicant
6. Applicants apply Expense Claims in Apply Expense Claims in Employee Portal. Select the appropriate Expense Type, Input the Expense Description and Amount and optionally attach an attachment(depending on the Expense Type requirement).