What's New in HRPro 11.09?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New FAQ Document: Sickness Day falls on Annual Leave or Statutory Holiday
- Employee Portal, HRPro Web Client no longer support Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7). Please upgrade to IE 8 or above.
- New User Guide: Reset Grid Layout
- New Report: Payroll Change Log
- New Function: Keyword Search
- New Report: Roster by Location
- New Function: 418 Checking
- Added Devices Tab to Work Location
- Renamed Lunch to Meal
- Renamed Salary History to Payroll History
- Renamed OT Com Leave to OT Leave
- New check-box option: Show Card Times in Attendance Module Setup
- New check-box option: Over-Time Compensation validate against attendance records in Employee Portal Setup
- New option: Maximum days between OT Date and OT Compensation Application Date in Employee Portal Setup
- New check-box option: Enable Leave by AM/PM in Leave Entry in Leave Module Setup
- New check-box option: Return exact time when calculate leave days from AM/PM (otherwise, return 0.5 day) in Leave Module Setup
- Added Chinese Interface to Mobile Employee Portal
- Added Row Status to Attendance Record
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.