What's new in HRPro 15.06?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- New Master Screen Employee Termination Process (Web Client Only)
- Added new Autopay Interface File HSBC HKMRI (via HSBCnet) to Bank Autopay System that HRPro currently supported
- Added Resignation Date to Employee Master, HR Info tab (Web Client Only)
- Added new pay type Payment in Lieu of Notice (by months) to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Type tab
- Added Payment in Lieu of Notice Monthly Rate User Defined Formula to Payroll Module Setup, Payroll tab
- Added variables [12MthsAverageMonthlyRate], [WorkdaysInAttendancePeriod], [BonusAverageBasicWagesMonth], [DaysInLeavePeriod], [DaysInAttendancePeriod], [WorkdaysInLeavePeriod] for User Defined Formula
- Increase the number of different Pay Type Descriptions within a company that can be presented on Payroll Reports from 100 to 200 when Pay Type Description on Payroll Reports based on Payroll Record is turned on
- Renamed Wages in Lieu of Notice to Payment in Lieu of Notice
- Relocate the check-box option Email Pay Slip requires password from Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab to Company Setup, General taband renamed it to Email Attachment requires password
- Added check-box option Use Personal Email for IR Forms/Reports to Employee Master, HR Info tab
- Promotion for Desktop Client Users: Web Client User License giveaways promotion
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.