What's new in HRPro 9.7?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New User Guide Document: Set up Business Alert
- New User Guide Document: How to temporary change the Approver of a group of employee (say the Approver will take a long vacation)?
- New Support Document: Create a Demo Company for Testing
- Update: Enhanced Attendance Remarks Import to Attendance Report Import
- New: Added Flexible Lunch Hours check box in Global Working Hours and Shift Code.
- New: Added Leave Status combo box in Leave Approval in Employee Portal
- New: New Function Apply Com Leave Entitlement in Employee Portal
- New: New Function Approve Com Leave Entitlement in Employee Portal
- New: New Function Com Leave Entitlement Application Status in Employee Portal
- New: Added check box Prints "Received by" Section (if Pay by Cheque/Others) in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip Tab
- New: Added Rest Day (Full Pay) Adjustment in Leave Adjustment
- New: New Report Rest Day Balance Report
- New: Help button in Report Control is integrated to User Portal to display the sample report layout
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email email@example.com for the upgrade arrangement.