What's New in HRPro 11.10?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2005 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2014. HRPro 12.0 (release at Jan 2, 2015) will no longer support SQL Server 2005 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2005 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- HRPro is now compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Support User Defined Formula in OT Type and Late Deduction Type
- New Support Document: How to configure SQL Server 2008 Express to allow remote connections?
- New FAQ Document: How to register Employee Portal?
- New check-box option Enable Leave Days Overwrite (Recommend No) in Employee Portal Setup
- New Report Employee Actual Annual Leave Status (As Of Termination Date) added to Employee Master
- New check-box option Application Required Attachment in Leave Type Master
- Added Maximum Deduction Amount per month (0 for no limit) in Late Deduction Type
- Now the attachments in Attachment Manager are uploaded and stored in SQL Server
- Added Roster Normal+Rest Day to Daily Salary based on
- New check-box option Pay Type Description on Payroll Reports based on Payroll Record to Payroll Module Setup
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider or the HRPro Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the upgrade arrangement.