What's new in HRPro 12.06?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added check-box option Prints Com Leave Balance to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab.
- New Support Document: Errors or unexpected behavior after Web Client is upgraded
- The option for Final Payment for Annual Leave Balance Daily Rate in Payroll Module Setup, Payroll Tab is now definable by User Defined Formula
- New User Guide: Definition of Attendance Status
- Added check-box option Casual Employee Under Master Trust Scheme to Employee Master to handle Casual Employee under Master Trust Scheme.
- Added check-box option WebLeave Application Action is final to Leave Module Setup
- Added Mid-Month Payroll History to Employee Portal
- Revised FAQ: How to Import 2016 Holidays from the Holiday Text File
- New Leave Nature: Compensation Leave require OT Information
- New Leave Nature: In/Out Time Overwrite Request
- New Leave Nature: No Pay Working Day Leave
- Added check-box option Missing Attachment to Leave Entry
- Added Maximum Days to Apply to Leave Type
- Enlarge the width of Remarks from 255 to 512
- Replace Print Button with Export Button in all Master Tables in Master Setup
- Enable the Pay Type 1 to 15 Amounts from Mid-Month Payroll Batch aggregated to Month End Payroll Batch if the Default Salary for Mid-Month Payroll Batch is set to Full. (In Payroll Module Setup, Mid-Month Payroll Tab)
- Changed No Actual Annual Leave Entitlement before Probation End Date to No Annual Leave Entitlement before Probation End Date in Leave Module Setup, Annual Leave Tab.
- Rename Actual Annual Leave Entitlement for Final Payment neglect first 3 months to Actual Annual Leave Entitlement for Final Payment neglect first 3 months every year in Leave Module Setup, Annual Leave Tab.
- Enable to add Attachment to Maintain Notice in Notice Board of Employee Portal
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.