What's new in HRPro 13.10?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Renamed the option Allow overtime to claim for work before in time (earlytime) to OT Hrs included Early-Work OT in Shift Code and Global Working Hours
- Added option When worked hours over to Attendance Allowance in Shift Code and Global Working Hours
- Renamed the term Missed Punch to Missed Swipe
- New Leave Nature: Paternity Leave
- New Integrity Check: Duplicated Employee Email Address
- Added check-box option Treat Absent as No Pay Leave for Monthly Paid Employees in Attendance Module Setup
- Added drop down list option When validate Annual Balance, based on to Annual Leave Entitlement Class
- Added check-box Not Absent to Shift Code and Global Working Hours
- Added Department drop down list to Event Calendar in Employee Portal
- New User Guide: How to import Employee Photos (Web Client)
- Added Export all Employee Photos (Email Address) to export all Employee Photos to a Zip File (Email Address as Photo File Name) in Employee Master (Web Client)
- Added Export all Employee Photos (Employee No.) to export all Employee Photos to a Zip File (Employee No. as Photo File Name) in Employee Master (Web Client)
- New User Guide: Create an Organization Chart (Web Client)
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- New User Guide: How to determine Daily Salary?
- New User Guide: How to determine Holiday Pay?
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.