What's new in HRPro 15.01?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2008 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2017. HRPro 15 (release at Jan 2, 2018) will no longer support SQL Server 2008 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2008 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017 before upgraded to HRPro 15
- HRPro 15.01 will fully support Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- New User Guide: Enable Shift Differential Pay for Hourly Rate Employee Explanation
- Added Shift Session 1 Hourly Rate, Session 2 Hourly Rate, Session 3 Hourly Rate to Shift Code, Other Settings tab (Web Client Only)
- Added Shift Session 1 Hourly Rate, Session 2 Hourly Rate, Session 3 Hourly Rate to Global Working Hours, Other Settings tab (Web Client Only)
- New Hong Kong Useful Sites for HR: Added Long Service Payment / Severance Payment Calculator 長期服務金 / 遣散費計算機
- Added option Landing Page after Log in to Personal Options (EPortal)
- Added Attendance Hour Decimal Place option to Attendance Module Setup (Web Client Only)
- New Employee Portal Screen: Subordinate Overtime Compensation Application History
- Added check-box option Enable Subordinate Overtime Compensation Application History to Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box column to HRPro Reminder to indicated the reminder have been read or handled (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable One Minute Increments in Leave Type (Web Client Only)
- Updated Screens and Reports: Added Employee Portal Home Page to Employee Portal Screens
- Added Check-box option Logout return to Home Page to Personal Options (EPortal)
- Updated User Guide: Theme Color in Employee Portal
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Now when user login Employee Portal also trigger Auto Annual Leave Forfeiture/Auto Additional Annual Leave Forfeiture, see Leave Module Setup, Annual Leave tab
- Added Columns Future Adjustment, Future Balance and Future As Of to Other Leave Panel in Employee Leave History (Web Client Only)
- Added Check-box option Print Com Leave Balance to Print Com Leave Current Balance in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab (Web Client Only)
- Renamed Print Com Leave Balance to Print Com Leave Future Balance in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.