What's new in HRPro 16.06?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added support for IR56F submission in XML format (IRD 2019 May Specifications). See How to prepare IR56F (Web Client Only)
- New Function: Generate IR56F Batch (Web Client Only)
- New Function: IR56F Amendment (Web Client Only)
- New Function: Output IR56F Data File (Web Client Only)
- New Function: Undo IR56F Posting (Web Client Only)
- New Report: IR56F Sample Output (Web Client Only)
- New Report: IR56F Check List (Web Client Only)
- New User Guide: How to upload "Notice of Employee Cessation IR56F" via Mixed Mode
- Revised User Guide: How to upload "Completion of Employer's Return IR56B" via Mixed Mode
- Added check-box option Allow create zero amount IR56B even if no payroll exists to Taxation Module Setup (Web Client Only)
- How to Import 2020 Holidays from the Holiday Import File
- Added IRD Cessation Reason Category to Termination Reason (Web Client Only)
- New Keys in EPortal.config PAYSLIP_TOP_MARGIN, PAYSLIP_LEFT_MARGIN, EPortalRootURL
- Added check-box option Assumed one Employee per Roster to Company Setup, General tab, Master Management Panel (Web Client Only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.