What's new in HRPro 17.05?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New User Guide: Rest Day Balance Processing
- Added tab Rest Day Entitlement (for Roster Employees) to Leave Entitlement Class (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box options Notice Board Admin. (Own Division Only), Show Directory (Own Division Only), Allow On Behalf Application (Own Division Only) to Employee Master, Eportal tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Division Manager receives Approved/Rejected Email to Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave Tab, Employee Portal Setup, Expense Claims tab and Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab (Web Client Only)
- Added IR56F Cycle to HRPro Brief Operating Procedures
- Allow to define up to 5 Approvers per employee, see Employee Master, EPortal tab (Web Client Only)
- Added Approver 4 and Approver 5 to Leave Type, Expense Type and Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab to define the number of Approvers required and the approval sequence (if by level) (Web Client Only)
- New Reports Appraisal Batch Status Report, Appraisal Overall Rating Report (Web Client Only)
- Added Boolean Variables [IsMonthlyRateEmployee], [IsDailyRateEmployee], [IsHourlyRateEmployee] to User Defined Formula
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Renamed the term Mid-Month Salary to Mid-Month Net Pay to better represent the meaning of the field
- Renamed the term Current Month Total Pay to Whole Month Net Pay to better represent the meaning of the field
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.