What's new in HRPro 14.08?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2008 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2017. HRPro 15.0 (release at Jan 2, 2018) will no longer support SQL Server 2008 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2008 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 before upgraded to HRPro 15
- HRPro 14.08 now fully supports Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Added Approved Email CC List to Employee Master, EPortal tab
- Added Home Page to select which company to login on One website, multiple companies Employee Portal installation
- Added Autopay Format Standard Chartered (Excel) to Bank Autopay System that HRPro currently supported
- Allowed to use User Defined Formula on other pay type amounts for regular payment in Employee Master, Salary Info tab
- Added [BonusEmploymentDays], [BonusElapseDays] as variables in User Defined Formula
- Added No Pay Leave Rate Formula in Employee Class
- Added Leave Type drop down list selection to Company Calendar (Web Client), Company Calendar and Event Calendar
- Roster by location added columns shift type, in/out, meal-in/meal-out times
- Roster Table Report added columns shift type, in/out, meal-in/meal-out times, and work location name.
- New Attendance Import Format Excel (Timesheet without Time Clock Info) in Attendance Import (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Timesheet without Time Clock Info to Employee Master, HR Info tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Timesheet without Time Clock Info to Attendance Module Setup (Web Client Only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.