What's new in HRPro 14.11?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2008 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2017. HRPro 15.0 (release at Jan 2, 2018) will no longer support SQL Server 2008 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2008 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 before upgraded to HRPro 15
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added week Pattern selection when creating Roster Table for new period (Web Client Only)
- Added New Status No-Shift to Definition of Attendance Status
- New User Guide: Definition of Leave Status
- Added Period tab to Global Working Hours to define different Leave/Attendance Period Start Day (Web Client Only)
- Added Period tab to Roster Table define different Leave/Attendance Period Start Day (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Show Leave Type Balance to Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave Tab, Show Items Panel
- Added check-box option Show Casual Leave Approved to Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave Tab, Show Items Panel
- Added Casual Leave Approved Description to Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave Tab, Show Items Panel
- Added Leave Nature Selection Causal Leave Adjustment to Leave Adjustment
- Added the checking Attendance Date vs EE Join Date / Termination Date Integrity Check to Integrity Check
- Added Leave Type drop-down selection in Approval in Employee Portal
- New Report: Expense Claims Application Report
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.